Doctors who treat erectile dysfunction near me?

GainsWave produces fuller erections for men with and without ED. Find a certified GAINSWave provider offering the latest treatment for erectile dysfunction in. Boston Scientific (“BSC”) compiles this website as a reference tool for locating or identifying certain physicians. The physicians included in this database are those who have used and are familiar with BSC products that treat erectile dysfunction.

This database may not include all doctors who use or have used BSC products. Similarly, this database does not include all physicians practicing in the field of prosthetic urology. No doctor has been paid or received a fee for inclusion in our database. BSC does not verify or supervise the license, credentials, accreditations or qualifications of any doctor included in the database, and is not responsible for the medical advice of physicians included in this database.

BSC is not responsible and will not be liable to you or to any third party for any decision or action taken by you based on this information obtained from this database. The inclusion of a doctor in the database does not mean that BSC endorses or recommends such a doctor. Similarly, just because a doctor is not included in the database does not mean that the doctor is not qualified. The results are provided by proximity when searching by zip code.

Urologists specialize in urinary and reproductive health. They can help diagnose any abnormalities in the reproductive system. The best doctor to treat erectile dysfunction is usually a urologist or an internal medicine doctor who specializes in sexual health. At Assure Wellness Group, our internal medicine physician and sexual health specialist have a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to diagnosing and providing effective treatment for erectile dysfunction.

So, if you have or are concerned that you may have erectile dysfunction, we will be happy to evaluate your symptoms and provide you with any necessary treatments to help you feel safe and rejuvenated with your sex life. Even if you find erectile dysfunction embarrassing, rest assured that your Prince William Urology Associates urologist has treated many cases of erectile dysfunction before. It's a common condition with many treatable causes, so don't hesitate to talk to your urologist if you can't get an erection strong enough to have sex. Your primary care doctor, urologist, or endocrinologist is able to diagnose and treat erectile dysfunction.

Although their areas of expertise are different, everyone is likely to perform a physical exam and ask questions about your medical history. They not only treat sexual dysfunction, but they also treat diseases of the kidneys, bladder, prostate, urethra, and pelvic muscles, such as cancer, kidney stones, incontinence, and infections. In such cases, you are likely dealing with some degree of erectile dysfunction, as difficulty or inability to maintain an erection is a widespread symptom of erectile dysfunction.